Tuesday, May 13, 2008

You too could be a hundredaire like me!

Dear Friend,

I built this advertisement in ONLY ten minutes. Originally I was going to sell my ebook for a whopping $47 dollars; however, if you act now you can get it absolutely free! That's right, free! All you have to do is simply stop signing up for anything that sounds too good to be true. If you can make that promise to yourself, I'll let you know a shit-ton of secrets on making money online. If you fail however, I'll expect my $47 dollars.

BUT WAIT...

You May be wondering how to trust me, right? Although this is one of the very first secrets my plan has to offer, I'm going to give it to you free. The secret is: YOU CAN'T AND SHOULDN'T TRUST ME. Let me repeat this because most of you who are still reading this (and are either not laughing or thinking ill of me) are stupid enough to require it being drilled into you. YOU CAN'T AND SHOULDN'T TRUST ME. Did that second time work? I hope so.

I've been generating so much traffic off this ad and I haven't even clicked on the save button. This is some SERIOUS MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY. I'd put up my paypal account images to show you proof but there is a good reason why I won't but that is a secret. Same is true for the testimonials that you'd probably be expecting below this bullshit paragraph.

THESE SECRETS AND MORE CAN BE YOURS
BY SIMPLY SENDING AN EMAIL to: g3m1n1@hotmail.com
WITH THE SUBJECT: I AM A TOOL.
you won't regret it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder...
Have you received email?

Ben